Hola! This time around I thought of doing a beauty blog! And beauty doesn’t always mean makeup products!
Our skin can often be one of our most neglected areas, despite it being the largest organ on our body. We do, after all, live in it!
Over the years, I’ve really started to take care of my skin. And I’ve noticed a massive difference when I began to look at things from the inside out. Aside from caring for your skin on the surface, often the biggest change can be seen once you start fueling your skin cells from the inside.
Trying to get your skin to cooperate with you almost always feels like a series of never-ending battles against zits, dark circles, pigmentation, patches of dry and lifeless skin, blackheads, and – oh, how I wish the list ended there! To top it all off, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have to deal with any of these issues right now. Chances are if you do not pay attention to your skin, one of them are bound to come knocking on your door with the others not too far behind. Pretty daunting!?
If you are simply wondering about how to get that glowing and flawless skin than worry no more. I am simply going to share some really effective steps which one must follow in order to get healthy glowing skin.
All you need to do is to take good care of your skin. Using skincare products according to your skin type is really important.
Here’s how to layer products like a pro:
1) Cleanser: Cleansing should remove any makeup or dirt from your skin while also adding a burst of hydration, and if you wear makeup, you should definitely be double-cleansing. To double cleanse, start with a cleansing oil (the most nourishing way to remove any makeup as they’re free from harsh chemicals, soaps, and parabens), then use a foam or gel cleanser (or whichever best suits your skin type).
2) Toner: Toning is super important as it removes any grime that your cleanser wouldn’t budge and any minerals or chlorine from your water. It will also instantly tighten your pores and help restore your skin’s pH levels for a more even skin tone.
3) Spot Treatment: If you’re prone to pimples, apply your cream now so it can absorb properly and start working its magic.
4) Serum: Serums are lightweight and contain a high concentration of the active ingredient. The formula is made up of smaller molecules that are absorbed into the skin at a much deeper level.
5) Eye cream: Eye creams can brighten under eyes, reduce any inflammation, and add an extra hit of moisture. Depending on the formula it may look like a serum or a thick moisturizer, but now is the time to apply it. Always apply your eye cream with your fourth finger in a tapping motion, as this is the weakest finger so you won’t tug or pull the delicate skin. We also love to keep our eye cream in the fridge; it’s the ultimate eye wake-up call in the mornings!
6) Moisturizer: Hydrated skin is glowing skin, so NEVER skip your moisturizer. The right moisturizer will hydrate, replenish, restore your skin’s pH levels, and nourish and repair any issues like dry, flaky skin. But it’s also essential that you choose one with the right formula and ingredient list for your skin type. Like if you have dry skin, you need a really rich formula, but if you have acne-prone or oily skin, a gel formula will be your best friend.
) Face Oil: Without a doubt one of the most powerful potions on your shelf, the small molecular structure of face oils allows them to penetrate deeper into your skin and hydrate at a much deeper level. They also repair and plump your skin, and feed it with amazing natural vitamins. Oil needs to go last because it will create a protective barrier on your skin and lock in water, if not applied last, it could block your other skincare products from penetrating.
8) SPF: For daytime, this is THE most important step, even during the winter months. Applying a good sunscreen every morning will protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. An SPF will sit on the surface of your skin acting as a protective barrier against the sun, so you should always apply it last; otherwise, it could stop your other products from penetrating.
One of my favourite mantras is that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world, and when speaking of skin, it makes sense that the first route you want to go down on the quest for a clear complexion is through your nutrition. For more beauty tips check out my YouTube skincare routine video. Click the link below :
I hope you all enjoyed ♡♡ my blog and found these tips helpful XOXO
(Blog by Rama )