Here I am again, writing about my thoughts on beauty! And beauty doesn’t have to mean makeup!Our skin is often one of our most neglected organs, despite it being the largest organ in our body. We do, after all, live in it!
Since I took care of my skin over the years, I’ve noticed a big difference once I started to look at it from the inside out. Aside from caring for your skin on the outside, often the biggest change comes once you start fueling your skin cells from the inside out.
I wish the list ended there! It seems as though trying to get your skin to cooperate always involves fights against zits, dark circles, pigmentation, patches of dry, lifeless skin, blackheads, and – oh, how I wish it did! In addition, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have to deal with any of these issues right now. If you don’t pay attention to your skin, one of them is bound to come knocking on your door with the others not far behind. Pretty daunting!?
Worry no more about how to get radiant and flawless skin if you are simply wondering how to do it. In this post, I will share some really effective steps that one can follow to achieve healthy glowing skin. All you need to do is to take good care of your skin. Using skincare products according to your skin type is really important.
Here’s how to layer products like a pro:
1) Cleanser: Cleansing should remove any makeup or dirt from your skin while also adding a burst of hydration, and if you wear makeup, you should definitely be double-cleansing. To double cleanse, start with a cleansing oil (the most nourishing way to remove any makeup as they’re free from harsh chemicals, soaps, and parabens), then use a foam or gel cleanser (or whichever best suits your skin type).
2) Toner: Toning is super important as it removes any grime that your cleanser wouldn’t budge and any minerals or chlorine from your water. It will also instantly tighten your pores and help restore your skin’s pH levels for a more even skin tone.
3) Spot Treatment: If you’re prone to pimples, apply your cream now so it can absorb properly and start working its magic.
4) Serum: Serums are lightweight and contain a high concentration of active ingredient. The formula is made up of smaller molecules that are absorbed into the skin at a much deeper level.
5) Eye cream: Eye creams can brighten under the eyes, reduce any inflammation, and add an extra hit of moisture. Depending on the formula it may look like a serum or a thick moisturizer, but now is the time to apply it. Always apply your eye cream with your fourth finger in a tapping motion, as this is the weakest finger so you won’t tug or pull the delicate skin. We also love to keep our eye cream in the fridge; it’s the ultimate eye wake-up call in the mornings!
6) Moisturizer: Hydrated skin is glowing skin, so NEVER skip your moisturizer. The right moisturizer will hydrate, replenish, restore your skin’s pH levels, and nourish and repair any issues like dry, flaky skin. But it’s also essential that you choose one with the right formula and ingredient list for your skin type. Like if you have dry skin, you need a really rich formula, but if you have acne-prone or oily skin, a gel formula will be your best friend.
7) Face Oil: Without a doubt one of the most powerful potions on your shelf, the small molecular structure of face oils allows them to penetrate deeper into your skin and hydrate at a much deeper level. They also repair and plump your skin, and feed it with amazing natural vitamins. Oil needs to go last because it will create a protective barrier on your skin and lock in water, if not applied last, it could block your other skincare products from penetrating.
8) SPF: For daytime, this is THE most important step, even during the winter months. Applying a good sunscreen every morning will protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. An SPF will sit on the surface of your skin acting as a protective barrier against the sun, so you should always apply it last; otherwise, it could stop your other products from penetrating.
When it comes to skin, it makes sense that the first route you should take when seeking a clear complexion is through nutrition, since your outer world reflects your inner world. For more beauty tips check out my YouTube skincare routine video. Click the link below :
I hope you all enjoyed ♡♡ my blog and found these tips helpful XOXO
(Blog by Rama )